Does your school or parent organization…
- collect fees and payments from the families in your school?
- request information from parents about their children for registrations? Permissions? Waivers?
- raise funds to support activities and personnel in order to enhance the instruction in your school?
- recruit volunteers to serve as committee chairs, assistants, activity/event support people?
- need accurate data and information at your fingertips to ensure accountability?
Well, in case you missed our recent blog series, New Year’s Tips to Help You Manage Your Organization, one of the ways that your group can do all of the above tasks and save time, money, and many headaches is to consider a platform that offers you the convenience and security to do all of them. Pay4SchoolStuff.com is a one stop website that lets you collect payments, information and list all of your activities on one menu. And you set the dates, price, fee structure, inventory controls to turn items on and off. And have instant access to reports onscreen. Paypal can’t do this. Constant Contact can’t do this. No other product can. Are we bragging a bit? Maybe we are, but we can make this claim because it’s true.
In addition, your organization can have different committee and Board members coordinating different events/initiatives while you have the option of directing the funds to the same bank account or different accounts, depending upon your group’s needs. No more handling thousands of checks, running to the bank with deposits, manually entering all data in spreadsheets and ledgers, trying to figure out how much money you’ve raised or spent for the Family Bingo Night or the Fun Run…..it’s all available with several mouse clicks all day, every day.
Some of the unique features of Pay4SchoolStuff.com include:
- Inventory controls
- Contingent form or waiver items
- Use of “Zero Cost” items for pre-registration
- Create and deploy custom forms – used for waivers and registration information
- On and off date/time controls for registration items
- E-mail capabilities to any or all registrants, and
- Customized descriptions and menus for your after school program
Contact us at [email protected] or 877-397-2937 to find out how we can help you coordinate your organization’s business online.