Dear School and Parent Organization Leaders:
As we near the Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas holidays, all of us at Payment Partners, Inc. and Pay4SchoolStuff.com want to wish our parent organization and school leaders and their families the happiest and healthiest of holiday seasons.
We thank you for your continued support of our innovative company’s efforts and we greatly appreciate your trust in our products and service. Please continue to let us know how we can help you make the most advantage of the website to manage your organization’s affairs as efficiently as possible.
1. We want to make everyone aware of the increasing interest and use of Pay4SchoolStuff.com for registrations, and payments for both Lunch Sales and After School Enrichment Classes and Programs.
The features available on the website that allow you to easily manage your Lunch and After School Programs include:
- Limiting the Inventory of each class roster or menu item with the use of Inventory Controls
- Eliminating all paper registrations with the use of the Form Builder
- Creating class rosters and menu orders in an instant with the Reports Feature
- Controlling when any class or lunch item is available for registration or order with easy to use Date Controls
- Collecting information from parents with the use of No-Cost items
- E-mailing any or all parents who have registered for a class or menu item with theInternal Communication Function
2. We have frequently had school staff members and other adults in the community that do not have children at the school want to pay for an item. But instead of setting up an account as a “Parent,” we have had many of these folks apply for an account as an Account Administrator wanting to accept payments.
Please advise these adults in both cases to go to the section marked “Parents” and set up their account by highlighting “Adult” in the “Grade” dropdown and entering their own name as the student, instead of entering the numerical grade level and a student’s name. These instructions are also included in the Account set-up information, the Parents Quick Start Instructions. Thanks for your assistance with this.
Please let us know at any time your thoughts and feedback about your experience withPay4SchoolStuff.com. We are always receptive to user’s ideas and insights.