There is not much more we can do to make Pay4SchoolStuff.com the best solution for parents and schools/parent groups. But parent and account administrator users continue to make suggestions for improving the online experience. And so, we’ve added still more enhancements in addition to the full offering of features already available (see “Feature Corner” below).
- Created a shortcut domain at www.P4SS.com
- Larger font on all pages and payment items
- A new confirmation e-mail is sent after a parent sets up an account. This e-mail will link them back to the website to complete the account process. This will ensure the use of a valid e-mail address.
- A new “Forgot Password’ process allows the parent account holder to change their password in order to log in, instead of contacting our offices, and this ensures a secure password transmission.
- A timer on the shopping cart deletes items left in the cart without payment and gives a warning pop-up message to the parent.
- A re-coding of platform language will diminish errors for Mac users.
- A pop-up warning in the “School Affiliates” account set-up area alerts parents and school staff members to open an account in the “Parent” section, not as an Account Administrator
- The student’s school is now displayed when in the account Information area.
- Redirection of placement on pages will return a user to where one left off (instead of the top of the page).
FOR ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATORS
- A Rich Text Box has been added to the Custom Description Box to allow script and color customization and hyperlinks, etc. of descriptions
- A “Duplicate Item” button is now on the Item Template to allow copying of items/forms and avoid repeating each one.
- An “E-Mail” Button has been added to the bottom of the Reports Page to allow easier communication with parents
- The Parent Contact feature has been adjusted to allow the capture of all parent account holders, whether they have completed a transaction or not.
- The Reports Page now collapses after generating a report to allow easier navigation of this entire page.
- A pop-up warning box has been added to the Inventory Control to advise Account Administrators that this will not re-set the inventory to 0 after a ceiling number has already been set.
We thought we would provide a list of all of the convenient features available to you on Pay4Schoolstuff.com……at no extra cost!
- Upload your school or organization logo from your Administrator Account
- Create logins/accounts for many committee heads and have funds go to same account, parents see one seamless menu
- Control the price parents pay by setting the retail or wholesale cost.
- Use the Price Control Slider Bar to allocate who pays how much of transaction fees
- Create customized payment category names and items
- Upload a picture, file, flyer, document for any item
- Set the dates you want items to be seen, available for sale, and turned off automatically
- Set the order that you want items to appear on your menu
- Create forms to collect any and all information–for free or to accompany a payment item
- Collect information without a form using text entries, customized drop down choice options, fillable list fields
- Create an athletic database of school athletes by selecting which sports and seasons are available to choose from
- Offer choices for colors, sizes, garment styles for all spiritwear and store items
- Allow parents to fill in their own dollar amount for donations
- Eliminate requests for tax receipts by putting your tax ID number on your donation items
- Set the inventory for classes, clothing tickets, seats and have the items turn off when limit is reached
- Use the Contingency Feature to require parents to complete an item before being able to view an accompanying item
- Use the Parent Contact Report to quickly generate a report of all account holders and create a membership directory
- E-mail one, many, or all parents within the Report Feature. Their e-mail addresses pop up in your e-mail provider to send off a quick informational e-mail
- Generate reports by date, parent, student, item, student ID on your screen, to print, or to an Excel file
- Use the site to have an auction or raffle fundraiser